The splash pad is a great way to spend time with family and friends year round! Groups of 10 or more are required to pre-register and may be required to pay group fees prior to visiting; for information on group reservations, please contact the site directly. Access may change or splash pads may close due to inclement weather, unsafe conditions, maintenance, or special events; please call ahead to verify availability.
Daily 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. (March – October)
Daily 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. (November – February)
Summer Camp Scooter Lottery Registration is open March 17 through March 31; visit the recreation center to submit your child’s information for the lottery drawing.
- Lottery winners get first choice to reserve their weeks.
- If selected you must reserve your spot with the first week's fee. This is due by April 8, 2019.
- Weekly payments are due by Friday for the following program week.
- For any remaining spots, beginning April 9th program registration is first come, first served.
If selected in the lottery, you will need to bring:
- School Board letter indicating lunch program status or proof of qualification of food stamps if you are applying for discount.
- First week’s payment.
Summer Camp Scooter will be June 3 through August 2, 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. Monday – Friday (closed for the July 4 holiday). Open to children in grades K (must have completed kindergarten) – 5th.
Summer Camp Scooter Fees:
- $80 per week/per child
- $75 per week/each additional child
- $60 per week for youth qualifying for Reduced Lunch Program
- $50 per week for youth qualifying for Free Lunch Program
- $25 per week for youth qualifying for Food Stamps
- $20 per week non-county resident fee (additional cost)
Youth Sports and Programs
- Parents Night Out (grades K - 5) is held on the following Fridays 7 - 10 p.m.: April 19 and May 17. Registration deadline is the Wednesday prior to event; space is limited. Cost: $10 per child.
- T-Zone (grades 6 - 8) is held every Tuesday and Thursday through March 14, 6 - 8 p.m. Teens learn to express themselves through public speaking, poetry, spoken word, sports, group projects, guest speakers, group discussions about peer pressure and life goals. Cost: $4 per student.
- Rec Squad After School 2018 - 2019 for Columbia, Wedgefield and East Lake Elementary Schools: this program is after school for grades K - 5th until 6 p.m. Space is limited and pre-registration is required. Weekly costs: $30 regular, $20 on reduced lunch, $15 free lunch or $7.50 on food stamps. Meals and snacks provided for all youth by Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida.