Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.; closed Saturday and Sunday.
Phone Number: (407) 254-1066
99 E Marks ST
Orlando, FL 32803
Points of Interest:
To make a reservation, please call the park directly at 407-254-1066; leave a detailed message if you reach voicemail.
View our CALENDAR of PROGRAMS, CLASSES and EVENTS!
Adult Classes and Programs: a new registration form must be signed to participate in any of the following classes and sign in prior to each class.
- Balance class helps you maintain a high level of balance and mobility, essential to healthy aging, gain a better understanding of your current balance ability and improve your balance through specifically designed exercises. This free program is held Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:30 - 10 a.m. and 10:30 – 11 a.m.
- Line Dancing is a type of country and western dancing in which participants are in a row without partners and follow a choreographed pattern of steps to music. This free program is held on Tuesdays 12 - 1:30 p.m.
- Seniorcise is an exercise class consisting of mainly sit-down exercises, with some limited standing exercises and stretches. Focus is on the five major components of physical fitness: flexibility, cardio, muscle strength, muscle endurance and body composition. This free class is offered Mondays and Wednesdays 9:30 - 10 a.m. and 10:30 – 11 a.m.
- Spinning is an indoor stationary cycling class that can provide an excellent low-impact workout for exercisers at all fitness levels. Bring your own towel and be ready to have fun! This free program is held on Fridays 11 - 11:30 a.m.
- Step Aerobics is a fitness activity that includes stepping up and down from a portable block. This free program is held Tuesdays and Wednesdays 6 - 7 p.m., and Fridays 10 - 11 a.m.
- Yoga is a spiritual discipline that brings harmony between mind and body. This free program is held on Mondays and Wednesdays 9:30 - 10:30 a.m.