Hours of Operation:
Rec Center: Sunday 1 p.m. - 8 p.m., Monday - Saturday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Phone Number: (407) 254-9245
309 S West Crown Point Road
Winter Garden, FL 34787
Points of Interest:
To make a reservation, please call the park directly at 407-254-9245; leave a detailed message if you reach voicemail.
View our CALENDAR of PROGRAMS, CLASSES and EVENTS!
- Junior Magic “FUN”damentals Basketball Fall 2022 Season
- Ages: 7/8, 9/10, 11/12 & 13/14 & 15/16/17; age determined as of June 1, 2022 – birth certificate required for registration.
- Registration: now through August 26 or until full
- Leagues play: Saturdays, September 10 – October 29
- Skills assessment: Saturday, August 27
- Cost: $60 per child (includes game jersey, certificate, regular season play and a ticket opportunity to a Magic game); parent or guardian must register child; proof of Orange County residency required (utility bill and personal ID); additional $20 fee for non-County resident.
- Volunteer coaches needed! Background screening required – paid by Orange County Parks and Recreation
- Youth Fitness Membership is available for free for ages 8 – 17 to use the gymnasium and game room at assigned times. Parent or guardian must be present to complete enrollment.
Adult Sports and Fitness
- Fitness Center Memberships are $100 per year for ages 16 - 54 or $25 for 90 days; $75 per year for ages 55+ and active military. Membership includes access to fitness area and assigned times for gymnasium and game room. (Individual fitness classes are paid separately and do not require membership.)
- Pickleball is a racquet sport that combines elements of badminton, tennis and table tennis. Come play with us and find out why pickleball is so popular! Join in the fun on Tuesday and Thursday 8 - 10 a.m. Cost: included with fitness center membership or $10 per day.