Hours of Operation:
Park summer hours: Sunday - Saturday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.; Winter: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Rec Center: Sunday 1 p.m. - 8 p.m., Monday - Saturday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Phone Number: (407) 254-9025
4863 N Goldenrod RD
Winter Park, FL 32792
Points of Interest:
To make a reservation,
please call the park directly at 407-254-9025; leave a detailed message if you reach voicemail. Please note that Orange County Parks and Recreation requires 30 days or more to schedule and complete payment and paperwork for all rentals.
View our CALENDAR of PROGRAMS, CLASSES and EVENTS!
Youth Sports and Fitness
- Champions in Motion, taught by Lisandra Torres, is recreational competition cheerleading for youth on Thursdays: ages 4-6, 6-6:30 p.m.; ages 7-9, 6:30-7:15 p.m.; and ages 10 and older, 7:15-8 p.m. Cost: membership fee $15 and $10 per class.
- Youth Fitness Membership is available for free for ages 8 – 17 to use the gymnasium and game room at assigned times. Parent or guardian must be present to complete enrollment.
Adult Sports and Fitness
- Basketball (ages 18 and older)
- Registration: November 24 - December 22, 2023
- League Play: Mondays, January 8 - March 18, 2024
- Game times: 7, 8 and 9 p.m.
- Cost: $350 per team; teams must provide jerseys following NFHS basketball regulations.
- Fitness Center Memberships are $100 per year for ages 16 - 54 or $25 for 90 days; $75 per year for ages 55+ and active military. Membership includes access to fitness area and assigned times for gymnasium and game room. (Individual fitness classes are paid separately and do not require membership.)
- Jazzercise dance, taught by Rebecca Rosario, is a high-intensity workout that mixes dance-based cardio with strength training. Fresh pulse-pounding music and body-blasting moves bring the intensity to transform your body, boost your mood, and ignite your energy. Program held Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 9 – 10 a.m. and Mondays and Wednesdays 6 - 7 p.m. Cost options: one class $15; five classes $50; 10 classes $80; 20 classes $145; and unlimited classes, $54 per month.
- Karate, taught by Nicolas Morrison, is a martial art that seeks the development of defensive and counter-attacking body movements. Program held Mondays and Wednesdays 7 – 8 p.m. for ages 14 and older. Cost: $50 per month for unlimited classes.
- Pickleball is a racquet sport that combines elements of badminton, tennis and table tennis. Come play with us and find out why pickleball is so popular! Join in the fun on Sunday 1 - 3 p.m. and Monday and Friday 10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Cost: included with fitness center membership or $10 per day.