Hours of Operation:
Park summer hours: Sunday - Saturday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.; Winter: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Rec Center: Sunday 1 p.m. - 8 p.m., Monday - Saturday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Phone Number: (407) 254-9025
4863 N Goldenrod RD
Winter Park, FL 32792
Points of Interest:
To make a reservation, please call the park directly at 407-254-9025; leave a detailed message if you reach voicemail.
View our CALENDAR of PROGRAMS, CLASSES and EVENTS!
Youth Sports and Fitness
- Volleyball Fall 2022
- Ages: 7 – 17; age determined as of September 1, 2022; birth certificate required for registration.
- Registration: now through August 27 or until full
- League plays: Saturdays, September 10 – October 29
- Cost: $55; parent or guardian must register child; proof of Orange County residency required (utility bill and personal ID); additional $20 fee for non-County residents.
- Youth Fitness Membership is available for free for ages 8 – 17 to use the gymnasium and game room at assigned times. Parent or guardian must be present to complete enrollment.
Adult Sports and Fitness
- Fitness Center Memberships are $100 per year for ages 16 - 54 or $25 for 90 days; $75 per year for ages 55+ and active military. Membership includes access to fitness area and assigned times for gymnasium and game room. (Individual fitness classes are paid separately and do not require membership.)
- Pickleball is a racquet sport that combines elements of badminton, tennis and table tennis. Come play with us and find out why pickleball is so popular! Join in the fun on Sunday 1 - 3 p.m. and Monday and Friday 10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Cost: included with fitness center membership or $10 per day.