- Saturday, March 2, 12-6 p.m. at Cypress Grove Park. This is a FREE event (no tickets or reservations required) emceed by jazz personality Yvonne Loggins Coleman, with support provided by WUCF 89.9 FM. Guests should bring lawn chairs and picnics, or purchase from food trucks.
- The line up of talented performers:
- Jones High School Alumni Band
- Safia Valines
- The Yo Cats (brought to you by Best In Brass)
- Naomi Joy Music
- Dave Capp Project
- Micah Silverstein
- Dimas Sanchez and the Afro Latin Jazz Project
- Soul Violinist Omari Dillard
- Community and 501c3 non-profit organizations that would like to staff a free table at this event to provide information to the community can email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the Service Organization Participation Form.
To make a reservation, please call the park directly at 407-254-6770; leave a detailed message if you reach voicemail. Please note that Orange County Parks and Recreation requires 30 days or more to schedule and complete payment and paperwork for all rentals.
The park's pavilion and group area are available for rental; please contact the office at 407-254-6770 and leave a message (appointments recommended).
For Estate House or Grove House event rentals, contact Big City Catering, Inc., 407-749-0792 or email info@CypressGroveEstateHouse.com or visit their website.
Cypress Grove Park opened on May 8, 1994.