Hours of Operation:
Rec Center: Sunday 1 p.m. - 8 p.m., Monday - Saturday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Phone Number: (407) 254-9245
309 S West Crown Point Road
Winter Garden, FL 34787
Points of Interest:
To make a reservation,
please call the park directly at 407-254-9245; leave a detailed message if you reach voicemail. Please note that Orange County Parks and Recreation requires 30 days or more to schedule and complete payment and paperwork for all rentals.
View our CALENDAR of PROGRAMS, CLASSES and EVENTS!
- Junior Magic Basketball for Fall 2023
- Ages: 7/8, 9/10, 11/12, 13/14 & 15/16/17; birth certificate required for registration.
- Registration: now through July 28 (or earlier if full) – birth certificate required for registration
- Skills assessment & coaches meetings: August 26
- All teams practice & skills day: September 2
- Leagues play: Saturdays, September 9 – October 28
- Cost: $60 per child (includes game jersey, certificate, regular season play and a ticket opportunity to a Magic game); parent or guardian must register child; proof of Orange County residency required (utility bill and personal I.D.); additional $20 fee for out-of-county residents.
- Volunteer coaches needed! Background screening required – paid by Orange County Parks and Recreation.
- Youth Volleyball for Fall 2023
- Ages: 9/10/11, 12/13/14 & 15/16/17; birth certificate required for registration.
- Registration: October 6-20 (or earlier if full) – birth certificate required for registration
- Leagues play: Saturdays, November 4 - December 16
- Cost: $45 per child; parent or guardian must register child; proof of Orange County residency required (utility bill and personal I.D.); additional $20 fee for out-of-county residents.
- Youth Fitness Membership is available for free for ages 8 – 17 to use the gymnasium and game room at assigned times. Parent or guardian must be present to complete enrollment.
Adult Sports and Fitness
Fitness Center Memberships are $100 per year for ages 16 - 54 or $25 for 90 days; $75 per year for ages 55+ and active military. Membership includes access to fitness area and assigned times for gymnasium and game room. (Individual fitness classes are paid separately and do not require membership.)
Pickleball is a racquet sport that combines elements of badminton, tennis and table tennis. Come play with us and find out why pickleball is so popular! Join in the fun on Tuesday and Thursday 8 - 10 a.m. Cost: included with fitness center membership or $10 per day.
Zumba with Cecy (for ages 18 and older) is exercise in disguise, backed with international music! Classes are on Tuesday and Thursday 6:30-7:30 p.m. Cost: $25/month or $5 per class.