Hours of Operation:
Park summer hours: Sunday - Saturday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.; Winter: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Rec Center: Sunday 1 p.m. - 8 p.m., Monday - Saturday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Phone Number: (407) 254-9092
3850 S Econlockhatchee TRL
Orlando, FL 32829
Points of Interest:
To make a reservation, please call the park directly at 407-254-9092; leave a detailed message if you reach voicemail.
View our CALENDAR of PROGRAMS, CLASSES and EVENTS!
- Junior Magic “FUN”damentals Basketball Fall 2022 Season
- Ages: 7/8, 9/10, 11/12 & 13/14 & 15/16/17; age determined as of June 1, 2022 – birth certificate required for registration.
- Registration: now through August 26 or until full
- Leagues play: Saturdays, September 10 – October 29
- Skills assessment: Saturday, August 27
- Cost: $60 per child (includes game jersey, certificate, regular season play and a ticket opportunity to a Magic game); parent or guardian must register child; proof of Orange County residency required (utility bill and personal ID); additional $20 fee for non-County resident.
- Volunteer coaches needed! Background screening required – paid by Orange County Parks and Recreation
- Youth Fitness Membership is available for free for ages 8 – 17 to use the gymnasium and game room at assigned times. Parent or guardian must be present to complete enrollment.
Adult Sports and Fitness
- Basketball – Fall Leagues
- Adults ages 18 and older
- Registration: now through September 25
- League plays: Mondays, October 3 – December 12, at 6 p.m., 7 p.m. and 8 p.m. Season is eight games plus two weeks of playoffs; mandatory captain/manager meeting TBD.
- Cost: $350/team, up to 10 players; team must provide jerseys following NFHS basketball regulations; register in-person at South Econ Recreation Center.
- Fitness Center Memberships are $100 per year for ages 16 - 54 or $25 for 90 days; $75 per year for ages 55+ and active military. Membership includes access to fitness area and assigned times for gymnasium and game room. (Individual fitness classes are paid separately and do not require membership.)
- Pickleball is a racquet sport that combines elements of badminton, tennis and table tennis. Come play with us and find out why pickleball is so popular! Join in the fun on Sunday 1 - 3 p.m. and Tuesday and Thursday 8 - 10 a.m. Cost: included with fitness center membership or $10 per day.
For pavilion rentals at South Econ Community Park or to reach the Renaissance Senior Center, call 407-254-9070.