Hours of Operation:
Summer 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. / Winter 8 a.m. - 6 p.m., Sunday - Saturday
Phone Number: (407) 254-9010
3535 Damon RD
Apopka, FL 32703
Points of Interest:
2023 Show Schedule
- 18-20 GOHJA - Wendover Place
- 8-10 Arabian Horse Association
- 15-17 GOHJA - Barrett Farms
- 6-8 DJ Horse Show - Battle of the Barns
- 13-15 GOHJA - Barrett Farms
- 20-22 Orlando Arabian
- 27-28 POA Show - Open All Breeds
This is an outstanding public equestrian park offering show rings with bleacher seating, judging towers and horse stalls. Offering dressage show rings. Links to 22-mile West Orange Trail with an equestrian path.
Tent and RV camping are available at this park.
- To reserve an individual campsite, visit Camping & Environmental Education and click "Online Camping Reservations."
- For family campsites, group campsites or handicap campsites, call the park 407-254-9010.
Be Trail Smart: Follow These Guidelines
- Trails are open from sunrise to sunset.
- Plan your route and inform others of your destination.
- Buddy up: travel with a friend.
- Carry a cell phone so you can communicate and access trail maps.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- Do not use head phones.
- Helmets are required by law for all bicyclists under age 16 and are recommended for everyone.
- Bicycles must follow all traffic laws of the State of Florida and obey all traffic controls and signals (Florida Statutes 316.2065). All users must yield at crossings and intersections.
- Give a clear warning signal when passing.
- Stay to the right except when passing.
- Use the nearest yellow Emergency Response System Marker to pinpoint your location. Call 911 for emergencies. Call 311 for information and to report non-emergency issues.
- Bicyclists, skaters and skateboarders must maintain control and yield to walkers and runners. Using skateboards, bikes and skates on any fixture other than the trail is prohibited.
- Pets must be controlled on a leash no greater than 6 feet. Owners are required to clean up after their pets.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited. Notice of consent to inspection: Every person entering an Orange County Park, upon request by an enforcement officer shall exhibit the contents of any container. Compliance with such a request is a condition of entry to a Park (Orange County Code Sections 29-56 & 29-57).
- No motorized vehicles except law enforcement, emergency responders and maintenance vehicles. Electric mobility devices are permitted by persons with mobility related disabilities.
- Class 1 and Class 2 electric bikes (e-bikes) may be operated on Orange County paved trails. A Class 1 e-bike is equipped with a motor that provides assistance only when the rider is pedaling and that ceases to provide assistance when the e-bike reaches the speed of 20 miles per hour; a Class 2 e-bike is equipped with a motor that may be used exclusively to propel the e-bike and that ceases to provide assistance when the e-bike reaches the speed of 20 miles per hour. Class 3 e-bikes are prohibited from all Orange County trails; a Class 3 e-bike is equipped with a motor that provides assistance only when the rider is pedaling and that ceases to provide assistance when the e-bike reaches the speed of 28 miles per hour.
- Traveling speeds in excess of 20 miles per hour, or any speeds beyond which a controlled and safe stop can be made within 10 feet, are discouraged.