Hours of Operation:
Summer 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. / Winter 8 a.m. - 6 p.m., Sunday - Saturday
Phone Number: (407) 254-9010
3535 Damon RD
Apopka, FL 32703
Points of Interest:
An outstanding public equestrian park offering show rings with bleacher seating, judging towers and horse stalls. Offering dressage show rings. Links to 22-mile West Orange Trail with equestrian path.
Tent and RV camping are available at this park; for more information, see our Camping Guide.
To reserve an individual campsite, please visit Camping & Environmental Education and click "Online Camping Reservations." For family campsites, group campsites or handicap campsites, call the park 407-254-9010.
- 1-31 Closed for maintenance
- 6-8 Closed for required maintenance
- 13-15 GOHJA / Wendover Place
- 20-22 Closed for required maintenance
- 27-29 Closed for required maintenance