Orange County Office of Economic Development
201 S. Rosalind Avenue
Orlando, FL 32801
- Residents can submit their comment to Public.Comment@ocfl.net before 5 PM the day before the Economic Recovery Task Force or Working Group Meeting. The resident’s name, address, phone number, and the topic of public comment are required components of the email. The resident will need to indicate the specific Working Group they are addressing in public comment.
- At the beginning of public comment period, Orange County staff will read your submission and add it to the public record. Please note emails that extend beyond the set time limit will not be read in their entirety. The citizen’s entire email however will be entered into the public record.
- Please note that the time allocated to each individual for public comment (via email or in person) shall be at the sole discretion of the Mayor and may be reduced from the normal 3 minutes based on the number of speakers.
- Orange County Government reserves the right to modify, amend, or discontinue these temporary procedures for public comment, with or without notice, in order to ensure compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations; to rectify technological or logistical difficulties; or to ensure the health, safety and welfare of the public.
- Thank you for your patience and understanding during this challenging time. We will get through this together.
All e-mail sent to this address becomes part of Orange County public record. Comments received by our e-mail subsystem can be read by anyone who requests that privilege. In compliance with "Government in the Sunshine" laws, Orange County Government must make available, at request, any and all information not deemed a threat to the security of law enforcement agencies and personnel.