Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.; closed Saturday and Sunday.
Phone Number: (407) 254-1066
99 E Marks ST
Orlando, FL 32803
Points of Interest:
To make a reservation,
please call the office directly at 407-254-1066; leave a detailed message if you reach voicemail. Please note that Orange County Parks and Recreation requires 24 days or more to schedule and complete payment and paperwork for all rentals.
View our CALENDAR of PROGRAMS, CLASSES and EVENTS!
Adult Classes and Programs: a new registration form must be signed to participate in any of the following classes and sign in prior to each class.
- Balance class helps you maintain a high level of balance and mobility, essential to healthy aging, gain a better understanding of your current balance ability and improve your balance through specifically designed exercises. This free program is held Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:30 - 10 a.m. and 10:30 – 11 a.m.
- Line Dancing is a type of country and western dancing in which participants are in a row without partners and follow a choreographed pattern of steps to music. This free program is held on Tuesdays 12 - 1:30 p.m.
- Seniorcise is an exercise class consisting of mainly sit-down exercises, with some limited standing exercises and stretches. Focus is on the five major components of physical fitness: flexibility, cardio, muscle strength, muscle endurance and body composition. This free class is offered Mondays and Wednesdays 9:30 - 10 a.m. and 10:30 – 11 a.m.
- Spinning is an indoor stationary cycling class that can provide an excellent low-impact workout for exercisers at all fitness levels. Bring your own towel and be ready to have fun! This free program is held on Fridays 11 - 11:30 a.m.
- Step Aerobics is a fitness activity that includes stepping up and down from a portable block. This free program is held Tuesdays and Wednesdays 6 - 7 p.m., and Fridays 10 - 11 a.m.
- Yoga is a spiritual discipline that brings harmony between mind and body. This free program is held on Mondays and Wednesdays 9:30 - 10:30 a.m.