Summer 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. / Winter 8 a.m. - 6 p.m., Sunday - Saturday
Please note that all Orange County parks and facilities, including camping, will be CLOSED December 24-25 for the holiday.
Magnolia Park will soon start construction to add several new amenities: an eco-tourism building, restroom facilities, a pier for fishing and mooring, a dock, a pavilion, a playground, interpretive signage for Lake Apopka and parking! See the conceptual plan for details.
Tent and RV camping are available at this park; for more information, see our Camping Guide.
To reserve an individual campsite, please visit us at Camping & Environmental Education and click "Online Camping Reservations."
Hikers, cyclists and bird watchers will enjoy the beauty of the Lake Apopka Loop Trail (map).
Orange County Parks' signature events at Magnolia Park
- 20th Annual Pumpkin Fest and Hayride: October 2020, 6 - 9 p.m.; cost: $4 per child (ages 12 and younger), adults free. Enjoy non-scary Halloween fun for all ages: hay rides, games, costume contest and a bonfire to toast marshmallows! Bug repellant recommended. No pets allowed in festival area.
- 20th Annual Afternoon with Santa: December 2020, 2 - 5 p.m.; cost: $4 per child (cash only), free for adults. See Santa arrive by airboat!
- POSTONED: 21st Annual Magnolia Park Bluegrass Music Festival: TBD, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.; cost: free event. Bring chairs, blankets and a picnic or purchase from food trucks.
- Eco Adventures: free programs, as scheduled by groups
- Walk N' Talk: free fitness program, Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:05 - 9 a.m.
- Campfire Chat: free program, Saturdays 4:30 - 5:30 p.m.
On October 20, 2011, Lovell's Landing State Historic Marker was dedicated on the shore of Lake Apopka at Magnolia Park.