Hours of Operation:
Sunrise to sunset
Phone Number: (407) 254-9025
821 Herndon AV
Orlando, FL 32803
Acreage: 3.8 miles
1/4 mile North of SR 50 on Herndon Ave. adjacent to Post Office.
Points of Interest:
The Cady Way Trail bridge located between Forsyth Road and Palmetto Avenue is closed until further notice. Please follow signs to detour along Aloma Avenue.
Water fountains along Orange County Parks’ trails are shut off due to the COVID-19 pandemic. It is recommended that you bring water for yourself and your pet.
This 7.2-mile paved corridor links Orlando and Winter Park, and connects with the Cross Seminole Trail in Seminole County; trail offers water fountains, sheltered rest stops and has an Emergency Response Marker System every 1/10th of a mile.
Cady Way Trail Map
Be Trail Smart: Follow These Guidelines
- Trails are open from sunrise to sunset.
- Plan your route and inform others of your destination.
- Buddy up: travel with a friend.
- Carry a cell phone so you can communicate and access trail maps.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- Do not use head phones.
- Helmets are required by law for all bicyclists under age 16 and are recommended for everyone.
- Bicycles must follow all traffic laws of the State of Florida and obey all traffic controls and signals (Florida Statutes 316.2065). All users must yield at crossings and intersections.
- Give a clear warning signal when passing.
- Stay to the right except when passing.
- Use the nearest yellow Emergency Response System Marker to pinpoint your location. Call 911 for emergencies. Call 311 for information and to report non-emergency issues.
- Bicyclists, skaters and skateboarders must maintain control and yield to walkers and runners. Using skateboards, bikes and skates on any fixture other than the trail is prohibited.
- Pets must be controlled on a leash no greater than 6 feet. Owners are required to clean up after their pets.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited. Notice of consent to inspection: Every person entering an Orange County Park, upon request by an enforcement officer shall exhibit the contents of any container. Compliance with such a request is a condition of entry to a Park (Orange County Code Sections 29-56 & 29-57).
- No motorized vehicles except law enforcement, emergency responders and maintenance vehicles. Electric mobility devices are permitted by persons with mobility related disabilities.