Hours of Operation:
Sunrise to sunset
Phone Number: (407) 254-9025
821 Herndon AV
Orlando, FL 32803
Acreage: 3.8 miles
1/4 mile North of SR 50 on Herndon Ave. adjacent to Post Office.
Points of Interest:
The Cady Way Trail bridge located between Forsyth Road and Palmetto Avenue is closed until further notice. Please follow signs to detour along Aloma Avenue.
This 7.2-mile paved corridor links Orlando and Winter Park, and connects with the Cross Seminole Trail in Seminole County; trail offers water fountains, sheltered rest stops and has an Emergency Response Marker System every 1/10th of a mile.
Cady Way Trail Map
Be Trail Smart: Follow These Guidelines
- Trails are open from sunrise to sunset.
- Plan your route and inform others of your destination.
- Buddy up: travel with a friend.
- Carry a cell phone so you can communicate and access trail maps.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- Do not use head phones.
- Helmets are required by law for all bicyclists under age 16 and are recommended for everyone.
- Bicycles must follow all traffic laws of the State of Florida and obey all traffic controls and signals (Florida Statutes 316.2065). All users must yield at crossings and intersections.
- Give a clear warning signal when passing.
- Stay to the right except when passing.
- Use the nearest yellow Emergency Response System Marker to pinpoint your location. Call 911 for emergencies. Call 311 for information and to report non-emergency issues.
- Bicyclists, skaters and skateboarders must maintain control and yield to walkers and runners. Using skateboards, bikes and skates on any fixture other than the trail is prohibited.
- Pets must be controlled on a leash no greater than 6 feet. Owners are required to clean up after their pets.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited. Notice of consent to inspection: Every person entering an Orange County Park, upon request by an enforcement officer shall exhibit the contents of any container. Compliance with such a request is a condition of entry to a Park (Orange County Code Sections 29-56 & 29-57).
- No motorized vehicles except law enforcement, emergency responders and maintenance vehicles. Electric mobility devices are permitted by persons with mobility related disabilities.