Hours of Operation:
Park summer hours: Sunday - Saturday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.; Winter: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Rec Center: Sunday 1 p.m. - 8 p.m., Monday - Saturday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Phone Number: (407) 254-9065
1751 Rhode Island Woods Circle
Orlando, FL 32824
Points of Interest:
Fitness Center memberships are available for only $100/year or $25/90 days per person for adults ages 18-54 and $75/year for ages 55+ and active military!
Summer Camp Scooter Lottery Registration is open March 17 through March 31; visit the recreation center to submit your child’s information for the lottery drawing.
- Lottery winners get first choice to reserve their weeks.
- If selected you must reserve your spot with the first week’s fee. This is due by April 8, 2019.
- Weekly payments are due by Friday for the following program week.
- For any remaining spots, beginning April 9th program registration is first come, first served.
If selected in the lottery, you will need to bring:
- School Board letter indicating lunch program status or proof of qualification of food stamps if you are applying for discount.
- First week’s payment.
Summer Camp Scooter will be June 3 through August 2, 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. Monday – Friday (closed for the July 4 holiday). Open to children in grades K (must have completed kindergarten) – 5th.
Summer Camp Scooter Fees:
- $80 per week/per child
- $75 per week/each additional child
- $60 per week for youth qualifying for Reduced Lunch Program
- $50 per week for youth qualifying for Free Lunch Program
- $25 per week for youth qualifying for Food Stamps
- $20 per week non-county resident fee (additional cost)
Youth Sports and Programs
Adult Sports and Programs
- Alphabet Soup
- American Tae Kwon Do
- Junior Explorers
- Parents Night Out (grades K - 5) is held on the following Fridays 6 - 9 p.m.: April 12. Registration deadline is the Wednesday prior to event; space is limited. Cost: $10 per child.
- Sporty's for Shorty's
- Free Youth Fitness Membership is available for ages 8 – 17 or currently enrolled as a high school senior: gymnasium and game room – assigned times. Parents must fill out a registration form and a school ID is required when you register.
- Rec Squad After School 2018 - 2019 for Meadow Woods and Wyndham Elementary Schools