Hours of Operation:
Park summer hours: Sunday - Saturday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.; Winter: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Rec Center: Sunday 1 p.m. - 8 p.m., Monday - Saturday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Phone Number: (407) 254-9025
4863 N Goldenrod RD
Winter Park, FL 32792
Points of Interest:
View our CALENDAR of PROGRAMS, CLASSES & EVENTS!
Fitness Center memberships are available for only $100/year or $25/90 days per person for adults ages 18-54 and $75/year for ages 55+ and active military!
Youth Sports and Programs
- Free Youth Fitness Membership is available for ages 8 – 17 or currently enrolled as a high school senior: gymnasium and game room – assigned times. Parents must fill out a registration form and a school ID is required when you register.
- Home School P.E. for grades K – 12th, designed to help home-schooled children stay active and learn the basics of sports and fitness, is offered on Wednesdays through May 29, 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Registration is required; open until full. Cost: $2 per student per class.
- Parents Night Out (grades K - 5) is held on the following Friday 6 - 10 p.m.: May 24. Pre-registration is required; space is limited. Cost: $10 per child.
- Sporty’s for Shorty’s for ages 3, 4 and VPK teaches children basic sports skills, team play and sportsmanship on Tuesdays 12:30 – 1:30 p.m., now through April 9, Parents must remain with children and are encouraged to participate. Cost: $12 per child (birth certificate required).
- Rec Squad After School 2019 - 2020 for Lakemont and Aloma Elementary Schools: this program is after school for grades K - 5th until 6 p.m. Space is limited and pre-registration is required. Weekly costs: $30 regular, $20 on reduced lunch, $15 on free lunch or $7.50 on food stamps. Meals and snacks provided for all youth by Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida. Returning participant registration: July 22 -29, 2019; open registration for new and returning participants: July 30, 2019, until full.
Adult Sports and Programs
- Adult Fitness Membership & Programs: Fitness Center memberships are $100 per year for ages 16 - 54 or $25 for 90 days; $75 per year for ages 55+ and active military. Membership includes access to fitness area and assigned times for gymnasium and game room. Individual fitness classes are paid separately and do not require membership.
- Jazzercise is a calorie-torching, hip-swiveling dance party workout with a hot playlist to distract from the burn. Customers can incinerate up to 800 calories in one 60-minute class. Choose from Dance Mixx, Fusion, Strike, Core, Strength, Interval Dance Mixx and Interval Fusion; classes held Monday through Saturday 9 a.m. Cost: from $45 per month (unlimited classes) or other options available; additional one-time fee of $25 for the month pass.
- Pickleball is a racquet sport that combines elements of badminton, tennis and table tennis. Come play with us and find out why pickleball is so popular! Join in the fun on Mondays and Fridays 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. and Sundays 1 – 3 p.m. Cost: included with fitness center membership or $10 per day.
- Zumba is fun and easy international dance moves, choreographed to international music. This “exercise in disguise” will leave you wondering whether it was a workout or a party! Join the fun on Mondays 7 – 8 p.m.; Tuesdays 6 – 7 p.m. for cardio and strength; Wednesdays 7 – 8 p.m.; Thursdays 6 – 7 p.m. for cardio and strength; Fridays 6 – 7 p.m.; and Saturdays 10:30 – 11:30 a.m. Cost: $5 per class.