Every employee plays a vital role in day-to-day operations and accomplishments of Parks and Recreation. Apply online at www.ocfl.net/jobs, click "External Applicants"; complete your information for your choice of jobs:
- Parks Specialist: job opening 30243
- Spray Technician: job opening 30491
- Site Supervisor II, Young Pine Park: job opening 30655 (closes 3/26/23)
- Site Supervisor II, Kelly Park: job opening 31292 (closes 3/27/23)
- Senior Parks Specialist: job opening 30709 (closes 3/14/23)
- Aquatic Recreation Leader, Fort Gatlin: job opening 30376 (closes 3/19)
- Aquatic Recreation Specialist: job opening 30877 (closes 3/28)
- Recreation Specialist: job opening 30576 (closes 3/14)
- Recreation Leader: job opening 30380 (closes March 27)
Are you a strong swimmer, +16 years old, who enjoys the outdoors and serving the community? Apply to be an Orange County Parks and Recreation Lifeguard at Kelly Park or Fort Gatlin Recreation Complex! Interviews and swim tests will be scheduled. Apply: www.ocfl.net/jobs for Lifeguards – Kelly Park #30687 and/or Lifeguards – Fort Gatlin Recreation Complex #30688 ($15.75/hour).
Orange County Parks and Recreation is hiring ages 16 and older for Summer Camp staff! Apply online at www.ocfl.net/jobs, click "External Applicants"; complete your information for job opening 30952 Youth Leaders Summer Camp 2023. Salary starts at $15/hour. There are 13 summer camp locations around Orange County.
Job duties include:
- Implement and supervise daily activities during camp.
- Filing attendance and performance reports.
- Supervision of youth camp participants.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.