LIFE Information for Elders seminars
Learning about the aging network is easy! On the third Thursday of each month, the LIFE Information for Elders seminar series provides practical tips that help people find answers to questions they have about connecting with community resources, healthy living tips and staying active. Seminars are held from 12:10 to 12:50 p.m. at the Downtown Orlando Library, 101 E. Central Blvd., Orlando in the Albertson Room, which is located on the third floor.
Register for one class or the whole series - call 407-836-7446 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The LIFE Information for Elders seminar series is always free and the first 50 people to RSVP receive a complimentary small lunch.
Downtown Series Schedule for January - June 2024 @ 12:10 p.m.
- January 18th - How to Maintain a Health Brain
- February 15th - Transportation Safety for Seniors
- March 21st - Celebrating one hundred years: What Parks and Recreation has to offer?
- April 18th - Meal Planning and Nutritional Tips for Elders
- May 16th - 21 Mistakes to Avoid as a Caregiver
- June 20th - How to Protect Yourself from Fraud?