LIFE Information for Elders seminars
Learning about the aging network is easy! On the third Thursday of each month, the LIFE Information for Elders seminar series provides practical tips that help people find answers to questions they have about connecting with community resources, healthy living tips and staying active. Seminars are held from 12:10 to 12:50 p.m. at the Downtown Orlando Library, 101 E. Central Blvd., Orlando in the Albertson Room, which is located on the third floor.
Register for one class or the whole series - call 407-836-7446 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The LIFE Information for Elders seminar series is always free and the first 50 people to RSVP receive a complimentary small lunch.
Fall 2023 Schedule
- July 20 – What is Dementia-Friendly Dining?
- August 17 – Meaningful Conversation Living with Dementia
- September 21- Preventative Health Care Options for Healthy Living
- October 19 – Elders Navigating the Tax Collector’s Office
- November 16 – What are the 5 Components of Estate Planning?
- December 21 – LIFE Information for Elder’s End of Year Celebration
Branching Out Series @ Noon
- June 28 – How to Live to 100: Habits of the World’s Healthiest People: West Oaks Branch Library
- September 27 – Heart Healthy & Hands Only CPR: Alafaya Branch Library
- December 20 – Orange County Sheriff’s Office | Senior Programs: South Trail Branch Library