Follow us on Twitter: @OrangeCoParksFL
All youth, adult and senior programs and gatherings are suspended; all pavilion and room rentals are suspended; all fitness centers, gyms, game rooms, playgrounds, basketball courts, hockey rink, volleyball courts, splash pads, Kelly Park swimming area and the Fort Gatlin Pool are closed until further notice; and league play is cancelled at Lake Cane and Fort Gatlin tennis centers.
Orange County Parks and Recreation’s 11 public boat ramps and kayak and canoe launches are open.
Online camping reservations for Kelly, Magnolia, Moss and Trimble Parks are available (no group camping); reservations will not be accepted over the phone or by email. Clarcona Horse Park’s camp sites will be available in-person only, on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you plan to visit a park or trail, please observe the Centers for Disease Control's (CDC) recommendations:
- Follow CDC’s guidance on personal hygiene prior to heading to trails — wash hands, carry hand sanitizer, do not use trails if you have symptoms, cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing, etc.
- Observe at all times CDC’s minimum recommended social distancing of six feet from other people. Practice it and know what it looks like. Keep it as you walk, bike or hike.
- Warn other trail users of your presence and as you pass to allow proper distance and step off trails to allow others to pass, keeping minimum recommended distances at all times. Signal your presence with your voice, bell or horn.
- Note that trail and park users may find public restrooms closed — be prepared before you leave and time outings so that you are not dependent on public restrooms.
- Bring water or drinks — public drinking fountains may be disabled and should not be used, even if operable.
- Bring a suitable trash bag. Leave no trash — take everything out to protect park workers.
- Find more Resources for Parks and Recreational Facilities from the CDC and learn about the Do's and Don'ts of visiting a park or recreational facility.