Hours of Operation:
Park summer hours: Sunday - Saturday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.; Winter: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Rec Center: Sunday 1 p.m. - 8 p.m., Monday - Saturday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Phone Number: (407) 254-9025
4863 N Goldenrod RD
Winter Park, FL 32792
Points of Interest:
View our CALENDAR of PROGRAMS, CLASSES & EVENTS!
Youth Sports and Programs
- Home School P.E. for grades K – 8th, designed to help home-schooled children stay active and learn the basics of sports and fitness, is offered on Wednesdays through May 27, elementary 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. and middle school 12:30 - 1:30 p.m. Registration is required; open until full. Cost: $2 per student per class.
- Session 1: August 14 - December 18
- Session 2: January 8 - May 27, 2020
- Junior Magic Basketball winter registration is open now through December 7 for ages 5/6, 7/8, 9/10, 11/12 and 13/14; league plays Saturdays, January 11 - March 7, 2020. Cost: $60 per person ($20 out-of-county fee applies).
- Parents Night Out (grades K - 5th) allows you to drop off your child for a fun evening of games, snacks and activities. Pre-registration is required; cost: $10 per child. The program is held on the following Fridays 6 - 10 p.m.:
- November 15: Harvest Party
- December 13: Winter Wonderland
- March 6: PJs and Movie Night
- April 3: Glow Party (wear glow or light-up items)
- May 1: Fiesta Party
- Thanksgiving Break Camp registration is open until full (first come, first served) for November 25, 26 & 27; cost: actual fee $48 (discounts apply).
- Winter Break Camp 2019 – 2020 registration is open until full (first come, first served).
- Week #1: December 23, 26 & 27, cost: actual fee $48 (discounts apply).
- Week #2: December 30 & 31, 2019, and January 2, 3 & 6, 2020, cost: actual fee $80 (discounts apply).
- Youth Fitness Membership is available for free for ages 8 – 17 or currently enrolled as a high school senior: gymnasium and game room – assigned times. Parents must fill out a registration form and a school ID is required when you register.
Adult Sports and Programs
- Adult Fitness Center Memberships are $100 per year for ages 16 - 54 or $25 for 90 days; $75 per year for ages 55+ and active military. Membership includes access to fitness area and assigned times for gymnasium and game room. (Individual fitness classes are paid separately and do not require membership.)
- Jazzercise is a calorie-torching, hip-swiveling dance party workout with a hot playlist to distract from the burn. Customers can incinerate up to 800 calories in one 60-minute class. Choose from Dance Mixx, Fusion, Strike, Core, Strength, Interval Dance Mixx and Interval Fusion; classes held Mondays through Saturdays 9 - 10 a.m., and Mondays and Wednesdays at 6 - 7 p.m. Cost: from $45 per month (unlimited classes) or other options available; additional one-time fee of $25 for the month pass.
- Pickleball is a racquet sport that combines elements of badminton, tennis and table tennis. Come play with us and find out why pickleball is so popular! Join in the fun on Mondays and Fridays 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. and Sundays 1 – 3 p.m. Cost: included with fitness center membership or $10 per day.
- Zumba is fun and easy international dance moves, choreographed to international music. This “exercise in disguise” will leave you wondering whether it was a workout or a party! Join the fun on Mondays 7 – 8 p.m.; Tuesdays 6 – 7 p.m. for cardio and strength; Wednesdays 7 – 8 p.m.; Thursdays 6 – 7 p.m. for cardio and strength; Fridays 6 – 7 p.m.; and Saturdays 10:30 – 11:30 a.m. Cost: $5 per class.