Read the Instructions Carefully
- The Orange County Experience is designed to educate Orange County citizens who are interested in learning more about their county government. This program will provide citizens with information that will enable them to better understand and navigate county operations and services.
- This is an 11-week citizens program with the first class starting on Friday, October 25, 2013 from 9 a.m. to 12 noon at the Orange County Administration Building, at 201 S. Rosalind Avenue.
- Applicants must be at least 18-years-old and be a citizen/resident of Orange County to participate.
- Seating is limited. The deadline for registration is Friday, October 11, 2013.
- For questions, please e-mail Carol Burkett at Carol.Burkett@ocfl.net or call at 407-836-7335. You can also fax your registration form to Carol Burkett at 407-836-5391(fax).