The Pine Hills Neighborhood Improvement District (NID) was created in Dec. of 2011 as a recommendation from the Pine Hills Business Redevelopment Task Force.
This NID focuses on public safety and neighborhood revitalization along the major business corridor within Pine Hills.
Potential Community Benefits
- Financial assistance to growing businesses.
- Appearance improvements to the business corridor
- Street and intersections improvements.
- Pedestrian and bicycling safety improvements.
- Lighting, parks, stormwater drainage, and utility improvements
- Safer mass transit access improvements
- Reduction in crime
ADVISORY COUNCIL MEETINGS
Wellcare Community Room
6801 West Colonial Drive, Hiawassee Plaza, Orlando, Florida 32818
(First Wednesday of Each Month from 9 to 11am - except during holidays)
Contact: Kea Cherfrere
Pine Hills NID Office
901 Ferrand Drive Orlando, FL 32808
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1393 Orlando, FL 32802-1393
All e-mail sent to this address becomes part of Orange County public record. Comments received by our e-mail subsystem can be read by anyone who requests that privilege. In compliance with "Government in the Sunshine" laws, Orange County Government must make available, at request, any and all information not deemed a threat to the security of law enforcement agencies and personnel.