LIFE Information for Elders seminars
Learning about the aging network is easy! On the third Thursday of each month, the LIFE Information for Elders seminar series provides practical tips that help people find answers to questions they have about connecting with community resources, healthy living tips and staying active. Seminars are held from 12:10 to 12:50 p.m. at the Downtown Orlando Library, 101 E. Central Blvd., Orlando in the Albertson Room, which is located on the third floor.
Register for one class or the whole series - call 407-836-7446 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The LIFE Information for Elders seminar series is always free and the first 50 people to RSVP receive a complimentary small lunch.
Spring 2023 Schedule
- January 19 - Nutritional Factors to Prevent Alzheimer
- February 16 - Value-Based Approach to Healthcare
- March 16 - Financial Concepts for Senior Living
- April 20 - Dementia and Risk Factors
- May 18 - Meditation for Seniors and Caregivers
- June 15 - How to Protect Yourself from Fraud