ELIGIBILITY & REGISTRATION
Any Orange County resident who meets the established eligibility criteria may register. Registration can be obtained by calling or visiting one of the following:
- Visiting the Orange County Government website at www.ocfl.net/ems and downloading the registration form.
- Contacting The Orange County Citizens Line by dialing 311 or 407-836-3111.
- Asking your Home Health Agency to register you.
- Asking your Hospice Agency to register you.
- Asking your Medical Equipment Supplier to register you.
- Asking your Senior Social Service Agency to register you.
Information collected during the registration process is confidential by law and will only be given to specific emergency personnel.