Orange County Health Services Department contracts with local HIV Service Providers throughout Orange and surrounding counties. These Service Providers address the health care and service needs of people with HIV and their families that live in Orange, Osceola, Seminole, and Lake Counties. A wide range of services are offered; case management, substance use disorder and mental health services, HIV medical care, peer mentoring, oral health care, medical nutritional therapy, early intervention services, housing, and medical transportation.
Orange County Government is accepting proposals for the following grant opportunities:
All funding opportunities are closed at this time.
Project Award Recommendations:
- Housing Opportunities for Persons with HIV/AIDS (HOPWA)
- Y23-2506 A: Aspire Health Partners, Inc.
- Y23-2506 B: Catholic Charities of Central Florida, Inc.
- Y23-2506 C: Center for Multicultural Awareness and Prevention, Inc.
- Y23-2506 D: Hope and Help Center of Central Florida, Inc.
- Y23-2506 E: Miracle of Love, Inc.
- Y23-2506 F: St. Francis House of Hospitality, Inc.
- Y23-2506 G: X-Tending Hands, Inc.
Project award recommendations are contingent upon Orange County Board of County Commissioners approval and are subject to change. The award recommendations shall remain posted for five (5) business days after initial posting.
If you have any questions, please contact HSContracts@ocfl.net for more information.