What is it?
Through our EAP, employees and their family members
(children and spouses) have access to free counseling sessions.
How it works?
In order to utilize counseling services through
EAP, you must call 1-855-221-8925.
- The first time you use it, you will be asked for our Web ID, which is
- You will be asked to identify why you are calling. Note: EAP offers a wide
of services for employees/families. Once you specify what service you need, you
be asked if you prefer virtual or in-person counseling.
- Next, you will be given a list of providers in the area you specify.
- Once you identify which provider you would like to use, you will be given a
number. The EAP will also forward your information to the provider.
- The last step is to reach out to the provider and schedule your appointments as
- Employees and/or family members are given six sessions, which are good for six
months beginning the day they are requested.
- After the six-month period has lapsed, employees and/or families are eligible to
receive six more sessions.
for more information. You will need to create an account the first time you enter
site, which will require the Web ID (ORANGECOUNTY). There is also a mobile app.