If You or Someone You Know Is in Crisis and NEEDS HELP FAST, Call 911. Ask for a CIT (Crisis Intervention Team) Law Enforcement Officer or the Behavioral Response Unit (if available).
- Are you having thoughts of taking your own life? Or do you know someone who is?
- Call 911 and ask for a Crisis Intervention Team (CIT) Law Enforcement Officer.
- Dial/text 988 for the National Suicide & Crisis Lifeline.
- Online chat at 988lifeline.org.
- The County’s Employee Assistance Program offers a vast array of services beyond counseling.
- Log in or create an account for access to financial, legal, home and auto, wellness and other vital resources.
- Call 1-855-221-8925 for immediate assistance.