If You or Someone You Know Is in Crisis and NEEDS HELP FAST, Call 911. Ask for a CIT (Crisis Intervention Team) Law Enforcement Officer or the Behavioral Response Unit (if available).
- Are you having thoughts of taking your own life? Or do you know someone who is?
- Dial 211 or 407-839-4357 to speak with a crisis counselor now.
- Dial 800-273-8255 for the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline.
- The County’s Employee Assistance Program offers a vast array of services beyond counseling.
- Log in or create an account for access to financial, legal, home and auto, wellness and other vital resources.
- Call 1-855-221-8925 for immediate assistance.