Orange County Medical Clinic is a community based, primary and secondary healthcare provider setting serving medically uninsured, low-income residents of Orange County, Florida. Our services are at no cost to the patients.
PRIMARY CARE: All patients are evaluated by an Internal Medicine Residency Provider
supervised by a board certified attending physician. Services include:
- Preventative Care
- Diagnosis, treatment, and management, of general, acute, and chronic medical conditions
SPECIALTY CARE: Orange County Secondary Services offers specialty care services when ordered
by the primary care physician from a PCAN Clinic. A network of specialists is available for referrals.
RN CASE MANAGEMENT: Orange County offers Registered Nurse Case Managers who assist in care
and referral coordination.
PHARMACY: To better serve our patients and ensure follow-through, patients are provided with
prescription medications for a $7 co-pay per prescription at our on-site pharmacy. Pharmacy waiver is
available upon financial review.
RADIOLOGY: Limited on-site radiology services available on-site. Referral required.
COMMUNITY OUTREACH: Our Community Outreach team consists of Registered Nurses that perform
health screenings and provide health education. Services include:
- Screenings: Blood Pressure, Blood Sugar, HbA1C, Cholesterol
- Health Education
- Smoking Cessation Strategies
- Follow up / Referrals
- Ryan White Case Management
- Indigent Burial & Cremation Program
- Hepatitis A vaccination program
- Limited assistance with public transportation to medical appointments
- One time Pharmacy fill for qualifying individuals
- Adult Orange County Resident
- U.S. Citizenship or acceptable legal status
- Low income (125% or less of the Federal Poverty Level)
- No medical benefits including private insurance, Medicaid, Medicare, and/or VA benefits
All individuals must be screened to verify that eligibility criteria and medical guidelines are met. To be screened, please contact the Clinic at the number listed below.