II. INFORMATIONAL ITEMS**
III. DISCUSSION AGENDA
A. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. Approval of cultural facilities grants as recommended by the Arts and Cultural Affairs Advisory Council and summarized above in the total amount of $828,000. (Arts and Cultural Affairs Office
B. ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES DEPARTMENT
1. Selection of one firm and two ranked alternates to provide Design Build Services for Orange County Advanced Traffic Management System (ATMS) Phase 2, Request for Proposals Y12-811-CH, from the following three firms, listed alphabetically:
- American Lighting and Signalization, Inc.
- Highway Safety Devices, Inc.
- Traffic Control Devices, Inc.
- ([Public Works Department Traffic Engineering Division] Purchasing and Contracts Division) Page 549-571
2. Selection of two firms and two ranked alternates to provide Continuing Professional Transportation Planning, Engineering Services, Request for Proposals Y12-903-EZ, from the following four firms, listed alphabetically:
- GMB Engineers and Planners, Inc.
- HNTB Corporation
- Luke Transportation Engineering Consultants, Inc.
- Tindale-Oliver and Associates, Inc.
([Growth Management Department Transportation Planning Division] Purchasing and Contracts Division)
3. Homeless Resource Center Update.
C. COMMUNITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES DEPARTMENT
1. Landscaping Alternatives on selected County owned Properties. All Districts. (Cooperative Extension Division)
IV. WORK SESSION AGENDA
A. GROWTH MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
1. 2011 Growth Management Legislation Discussion Series. All Districts.
May 3, 2012 Board of Zoning Adjustment Recommendations
VI. PUBLIC HEARINGS
A. Special Assessment Resolution
1. Resolution for collection of special assessment liens for one time only lot cleaning; all districts
2. Wyndham Lakes Estates Units 1 through 4, amend for street lighting; District 4
3. Windermere Trails Phase 1, establish for street lighting and for retention pond(s) maintenance; District 1
4. Meadow Woods Planned Development, amend for street lighting; District 4
5. Lake Sawyer South Phase 5, establish for retention pond(s) maintenance; District 1
6. Enclave at Berkshire Park and Lake Sawyer South Phase 1 through Phase 5, amend for street lighting; District 1
7. Waterford Trails Area, amend for street lighting and for retention pond(s) maintenance; District 4
8. Lake Marilyn, amend for general lake cleaning, water quality improvement, maintenance and aquatic plant control services; District 6
9. Lake Pearl, establish for general lake cleaning, water quality improvement, maintenance and aquatic plant control services; District 5
10. Casa Del Lago and Casa Del Lago Replat, terminate for street lighting and amend for retention pond maintenance; District 1
C. Substantial Change
11. Applicant: John Prowell, Stillwater Crossing & Center Bridge Planned Development (PD) Land Use Plan (LUP); amend plan; District 1
12. Enacting Orange County Code, pertaining to Health, Education and Life Protections "HELP"
13. Amending Orange County Code, Chapter 38, pertaining to Zoning of Pain Management Clinics - 1st hearing