IIID2. Resolution: Public Use of Orange County Admin
II. INFORMATIONAL ITEMS**
III. DISCUSSION AGENDA
A. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. Board direction regarding the recommendations of Mayor Jacobs' Prescription Drug Task Force including the recommendations of the Subcommittees on Healthcare & Pharmacy and Enforcement. (Office for a Drug Free Community)
B. COMMISSIONER'S REPORT
1. Commissioner Brummer would like to discuss the Zellwood Walt Disney World and KaBOOM Playground Project.
A. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR (Continued)
2. Board direction on consent to the assignment of the Orange County National Lease from Team Classic Golf Services, Inc. to Orange County National Golf Club, LLC pursuant to a finding that Orange County National Golf Club, LLC has the financial ability, operational expertise, and WMBE compliance to be the assignee; and authorization to execute the documents necessary for the consent. (Fiscal and Business Services Division)
C. CORRECTIONS DEPARTMENT
1. Approval of incorporating culinary arts programming within the Corrections Food Service RFP.
D. ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES DEPARTMENT
1. Selection of three firms and one alternate to provide Continuing Architectural Services for Minor Construction Projects, Request for Proposals Y12-902-SB, from the following six firms, listed alphabetically:
- Bentley Architects + Engineers, Inc.
- KZF Design, LLC
- Le-Huu Partners
- MLM-Martin Architects, Inc.
- Rhodes+Brito Architects, Inc.
- Song & Associates, Inc.
- ([Administrative Services Department Capital Projects Division] Purchasing and Contracts Division)
E. GROWTH MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
1. Approval of recommended changes to the Impact Fee Grant Program for Nonprofit Organizations and Administrative Regulations 6.15.01. All Districts. (Growth Management Department)
I. CONSENT AGENDA (Continued)
D. ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES DEPARTMENT (Continued)
2. Approval to award Invitation for Bids Y12-173-GJ, Security Guard Services - Term Contract, to the low responsive and responsible bidders, by lot, for a 1-year term contract.
Jenkins Security Consultants, Inc. 1 and 5 $2,048,215.80
G4S Secure Solutions, USA, Inc. 2 $ 834,234.00
AlliedBarton Security Services LLC 3 $ 551,538.24
Excelsior Defense, Inc. 4 $ 823,350.60
([Administrative Services Department Facilities Management Division] Purchasing and Contracts Division)
IV. WORK SESSION AGENDA
A. GROWTH MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
1. 2011 Growth Management Legislation Discussion Series. All Districts. (Growth Management Department)
February 16, 2012 Planning and Zoning Commission Recommendations
VI. PUBLIC HEARINGS
A. Substantial Change
1. Applicant: Erika Hughes, Crossroads Property Planned Development (PD) Land Use Plan (LUP); amend plan; District 1
B. Environmental Protection Commission Appeal
2. Appellant: Bischoff Family Trust; Corner Lake, pertaining to a boat dock; District 5
3. Amending Orange County Code, Chapter 9, pertaining to Building and Construction Regulations
4. Amending Orange County Code, Chapter 23, pertaining to Economic Incentive Plan
D. Development Plan
5. The Quadrangle Planned Development - Tract 24 / Quadrangle Student Housing Development Plan, District 5
Pension Plan Court Decision
F. COUNTY MAYOR
1. Open discussion on issues of interest to the board.