I. CONSENT AGENDA
II. INFORMATIONAL ITEMS**
III. DISCUSSION AGENDA
A. COMMISSIONER'S REPORT
1. Commissioner Brummer wishes to discuss three proposed amendments to the Orange County Charter.
B. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. Overview of St. Johns River Water Management District's Lands Assessment Project.
C. ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES DEPARTMENT
1. Selection of one firm and ranked alternates to provide Final Engineering Design Services for International Drive Pedestrian
- Bridge (from the Peabody Hotel to the Orange County Convention Center), Request for Proposals Y12-814-CH, from the following three firms, listed alphabetically:
- DRMP, Inc.
- GAI Consultants, Inc.
- Reynolds, Smith and Hills, Inc.
([Public Works Department Engineering Division] Purchasing and Contracts Division)
D. FIRE RESCUE DEPARTMENT
1. 2012 Hurricane Season Update. (Office of Emergency Management)
E. COUNTY MAYOR
1. Open Discussion on issues of interest to the board.
IV. WORK SESSION AGENDA
A. GROWTH MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
1. 2011 Growth Management Legislation Discussion Session Series. All Districts. (Growth Management Department)
May 17, 2012 Planning and Zoning Recommendations
VI. PUBLIC HEARINGS
A. Petition to Vacate
1. Applicant: Daniel L. Hardin, on behalf of Hardin Holdings, Inc.; Petition to Vacate 11-03-004, portion of right of way; District 4
2. Applicant: Keith W. Houck, on behalf of the District Board of Trustees of Valencia Community College, Florida; Petition to Vacate 12-02-003, portion of drainage easement; District 4
B. Substantial Change
3. Applicant: Bryan Potts, CSB & S Planned Development (PD) Land Use Plan (LUP); amend plan; District 3
4. Applicant: David Davis, Weber Lakes Planned Development (PD) Land Use Plan (LUP); amend plan; District 4
5. Applicant: Rich Blencha, Wawa Avalon (PD) Land Use Plan (LUP); District 1
D. Substantial Change
6. Applicant: Jonathan Martin, Shadow Wood Planned Development (PD) Land Use Plan (LUP); amend plan; District 1
E. Planning and Zoning Commission Board-Called
7. Applicant: Thomas Daly, Lake Nona Dental Specialist Land Use Plan; Case LUP-12-01-009, April 19, 2012; District 4
8. Applicant: James G. Willard, West Lake Hancock Estates Land Use Plan; Case LUP-11-10-230, April 19, 2012; District 1
F. Preliminary Subdivision Plan
9. Royal Estates Planned Development/Royal Estates Parcel 2 Preliminary Subdivision, District 1
G. Substantial Change
10. Applicant: Kathy Hattaway Bengochea, Little Lake Bryan Planned Development (PD) Land Use Plan (LUP); amend plan; District 1
11. Amending Orange County Code, Chapter 15, pertaining to Air Quality Control
12. Amending Orange County Code, Chapter 2, pertaining to Pain Management Clinics and Pharmacies
13. Amending Orange County Code, Chapter 38, pertaining to Zoning of Pain Management Clinics - 2nd hearing