If you would like to watch a recent Board of County Commissioners meeting without having to actually attend one of our regularly-scheduled Tuesday meetings, BCC Videos are for you.
This page will help you navigate directly to the section of the meeting in which you're interested.
We hope you find this service helpful and that it invites you to be engaged with your County government. Pleasant viewing
I. CONSENT AGENDA
II. INFORMATIONAL ITEMS**
April 5, 2012 Board of Zoning Adjustment Recommendations
IV. PUBLIC HEARINGS
A. Substantial Change
1. Applicant: Allan Goldberg, Gotha Estates Planned Development - Gotha Estates Preliminary Subdivision Plan; amend plan; District 1; continued from January 24 and March 20, 2012
2. Applicant: Allan Goldberg, Lake Hugh Estates Preliminary Subdivision Plan; amend plan; District 1; continued from January 24 and March 20, 2012
B. Preliminary Subdivision Plan
3. Stillwater Crossings and Center Bridge Planned Development - Parcel SC-13 Preliminary Subdivision Plan; District 1
C. Shoreline Alteration/Dredge and Fill
4. Applicant: James and Kyanne Miller, canal leading to Lake Sheen, permit, District 1
V. WORK SESSION AGENDA
A. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. Orange County Facility Use and Fitness Facility Use by Minors. (Risk Management Division)
B. GROWTH MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
1. 2011 Growth Management Legislation Discussion Series. All Districts.
C. UTILITIES DEPARTMENT
1. Solid Waste Study Update.
9860 Universal Blvd
Orlando, FL. 32819
Phone: (407) 685-9000
All e-mail sent to this address becomes part of Orange County public record. Comments received by our e-mail subsystem can be read by anyone who requests that privilege. In compliance with "Government in the Sunshine" laws, Orange County Government must make available, at request, any and all information not deemed a threat to the security of law enforcement agencies and personnel.