• Invocation—District 5
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Presentation of proclamation recognizing St. John Vianney School for being designated a "Blue Ribbon School" by the U.S. Department of Education
• Presentation of Mayor's Hero Awards
II. INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
III. DISCUSSION AGENDA
A. HEALTH AND FAMILY SERVICES DEPARTMENT
1. Citizens' Commission for Children Annual Report.
B. GROWTH MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
1. Approval of the Ocoee Community Redevelopment Area Resolution and the Interlocal Agreement between Orange County and the City of Ocoee. District 1
(Growth Management Department) Page 339-368
C. ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES DEPARTMENT
1. Selection of one firm and two ranked alternates to provide Engineering Services for the West State Road 50 Utility Improvements, Request for Proposals Y6-803-PH, from the following three firms, listed alphabetically:
• Barnes Ferland and Associates, Inc.
• Carter and Burgess, Inc.
• Reiss Environmental, Inc.
• Rockett and Associates, Inc.
([Utilities Engineering Division] Purchasing and Contracts Division)
I. Consent Agenda (Pulled Items) G.3
I. Consent Agenda (Pulled Items) H.2
March 2, 2006, Board of Zoning Adjustment Recommendations
D. COMMISSIONER'S REPORT
1. Commissioner Jacobs wishes to discuss rescheduling a public hearing to consider a Planning and Zoning Commission Appeal in the name of Applicant: Robert Paymayesh, International Commerce Center Planned Development; Case RZ-05-06-071, December 15, 2005; continued to May 2, 2006. District 1.
V. PUBLIC HEARINGS
1. Windward Estates, amend for upgrade of streetlighting, District 4
2. Lakes of Windermere Phases 1 and 2A, amend for streetlighting, District 1
3. Silver Oaks and Summer Oaks West, amend for streetlighting, District 6
4. Silver Pines Pointe Phases 1, 2, and 3; amend for retention pond(s) maintenance and streetlighting; District 6
5. Balboa Drive-Evans Village 3rd Addition (Unit), Parkway Estates, Pine Hills Sub No. 2, and Pine Hills Sub No. 7; establish for one-time-only speed humps installation; District 6
6. Brookhill Circle-Long Lake Park Replat Unit 1 and Long Lake Park Replat Unit 2, establish for one-time-only speed humps installation, District 2
B. Petition to Vacate
7. Applicant: Hardy Johnson, Tarmac America, LLC; No. 06-04, portion of unnamed right-of-way; District 4
C. Preliminary Subdivision Plans (PSPs)
8. Econ Landing Planned Development-Econ Landing PSP, District 3
9. Estate Homes at Marina's Cove PSP, District 4
10. Foothills of Mt. Dora Planned Development-Stoneybrook Hills @ U.S. 441 Phase 3 PSP, District 2
D. Planning and Zoning Commission Board-Called
11. Applicant: Scott Gentry, New Song Planned Development; Case RZ-05-09-107, January 19, 2006; District 2
12. Applicants: Paul H. and Carolyn Kawaguchi, PK's 441 Park; Case RZ-05-12-150, January 19, 2006; District 2
E. Shoreline Alteration/Dredge Fill
13. Applicant: River Key Corporation, Little Econlockhatchee River, permit
extension, District 5
14. Enacting Orange County Code, implementing Orange County Charter Sec. 704 B. 2., requiring approval of more than one local government for
certain residential comprehensive plan amendments and rezonings affecting public school capacity