Hours of Operation:
Park summer hours: Sunday - Saturday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. / winter: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Rec Center: Sunday 1 p.m. - 8 p.m., Monday - Saturday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Phone Number: (407) 254-1905
18501 Washington AVE
Orlando, FL 32820
Points of Interest:
The splash pad is a great way to spend time with family and friends year round! Groups of 10 or more are required to pre-register and may be required to pay group fees prior to visiting; for information on group reservations, please contact the site directly. Access may change or splash pads may close due to inclement weather, unsafe conditions, maintenance, or special events; please call ahead to verify availability.
Daily 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. (March – October)
Daily 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. (November – February)
Special Event: Free Movie in the Park
- Youth of all ages will enjoy this free Movie in the Park, "The Incredibles" at Wedgefield Park on Saturday, February 23 at 6:30 p.m.! Bring a picnic, coolers, blankets and chairs; purchase from food trucks. For more information, call Bithlo Community Park 407-254-1905.
Youth Sports and Programs
- Parents Night Out (grades K - 5) is held on the following Fridays: March 15, April 19 and May 17. Registration deadline is the Wednesday prior to event; space is limited. Cost: $10 per child.
- Spring Flag Football at Econ Soccer Complex: registration open at Bithlo Park, Goldenrod Recreation Center and South Econ Recreation Center now through February 24 for ages 7/8, 9/10 and 11/12. League plays Wednesdays, March 6 - May 8. Cost: $55 per child, includes jersey (birth certificate required at registration). An additional $20 out-of-county fee applies for non-County residents; proof of Orange County residency required (utility bill).
- T-Zone (grades 6 - 8) is held every Tuesday and Thursday through March 14, 6 - 8 p.m. Teens learn to express themselves through public speaking, poetry, spoken word, sports, group projects, guest speakers, group discussions about peer pressure and life goals. Cost: $4 per student.
- Rec Squad After School 2018 - 2019 for Columbia, Wedgefield and East Lake Elementary Schools: this program is after school for grades K - 5th until 6 p.m. Space is limited and pre-registration is required. Weekly costs: $30 regular, $20 on reduced lunch, $15 free lunch or $7.50 on food stamps. Meals and snacks provided for all youth by Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida.