Hours of Operation:
Summer 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. / Winter 8 a.m. - 6 p.m., Sunday - Saturday; Rec Center 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. Sunday - Saturday
Phone Number: (407) 254-9160
715 Capehart DR
Orlando, FL 32822
Points of Interest:
This park has a tot lot for children ages 2 - 5, a fitness path, and a splash pad.
The splash pad is a great way to spend time with family and friends year round! Groups of 10 or more are required to pre-register and may be required to pay group fees prior to visiting; for information on group reservations, please contact the site directly. Access may change or splash pads may close due to inclement weather, unsafe conditions, maintenance, or special events; please call ahead to verify availability. At Capehart Park, children who are not toilet trained must wear a swim diaper; swim diapers are available in the office for $2 each (exact change only).
Daily 9 a.m.-7 p.m. (March – October)
Daily 10 a.m.-5 p.m. (November – February)
Youth Sports and Programs
- Always in Motion Dance Center presents Ballet classes on Thursdays 6 - 6:30 p.m. for ages 2 – 4, and 6:35 - 7:05 p.m. for ages 5 and older. Pointe Class for experienced and intermediate level dancers with approval by the instructor is held on Mondays 7:15 - 8:15 p.m. for ages 13 and older. Cost: $30 registration fee ($15 registration for each additional person) and $28 per month per person.
- Parents Night Out (grades K - 5th) allows you to drop off your child for a fun evening of games, crafts, a movie and activities. Pre-registration is required on the Monday before each event and space is limited; cost: $10 per child (bring birth certificate or progress report for verification). The program is held on the following Fridays 6 - 10 p.m.:
- September 6: Back-to-School Bash
- October 4: Glow-tober
- November 1: November to Remember
- December 6: Polar Express Movie Night
- January 10: Chinese New Year
- February 7: Culture Night
- March 6: March Madness
- April 3: Easter Egg Hunt Extravaganza
- May 1: "May The F1rst" Be With you
- Seido Karate is a complete program emphasizing the integration of mind, body and spirit, and teaching confidence, discipline, focus and self-defense skills. Classes held Wednesdays and Fridays 6:15 – 7 p.m. for ages 6 – 12, and 7 - 8 p.m. for teens and adults. Saturdays 9:30 - 10:30 a.m. for ages 4 – 12, and 10:30 a.m. – 12 p.m. for teens and adults. Cost: first class free; $50 per year registration fee; $10 per class for one class per week; $8 per class for two classes per week; $6 per class for three of more classes per week. Special needs families are asked to speak to the instructor.
- Zumba for Kids ages 4 – 13 has fun and easy international dance moves, choreographed to international music. No dance experience required; this “exercise in disguise” will leave you wondering whether it was a workout or a party! Join the fun on Wednesdays 5:15 – 6 p.m.; cost: $20 per child per month.
- Line Dancing is a fun way to get moving! Join us for the Beginner class on Tuesdays 6 - 7 p.m. or the Intermediate classes on Monday and Fridays 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. Cost: $5 per class.
- Seido Karate is a complete program emphasizing the integration of mind, body and spirit, and teaching confidence, discipline, focus and self-defense skills. Classes held Wednesdays and Fridays 7 - 8 p.m. and Saturdays 10:30 a.m. – 12 p.m. for teens and adults. Cost: first class free; $50 per year registration fee; $10 per class for one class per week; $8 per class for two classes per week; $6 per class for three of more classes per week. Special needs families are asked to speak to the instructor.
- Zumba is a fusion of Latin and international music combined with dance fitness moves to create a dynamic and effective cardiovascular and toning workout. Classes are held Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays 7 - 8 p.m. Cost: $5 per person per class.