On Your ScheduleAt Your Pace
If you would like to watch a recent Board of County Commissioners meeting without having to actually attend one of our regularly-scheduled Tuesday meetings, BCC Videos are for you.This page will help you navigate directly to the section of the meeting in which you're interested.We hope you find this service helpful and that it invites you to be engaged with your County government. Pleasant viewing
I. CONSENT AGENDA
II. INFORMATIONAL ITEMS**
III. DISCUSSION AGENDA
A. COUNTY MAYOR
1. Open discussion on issues of interest to the Board.
A. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. Election of Vice Mayor for the 2011 calendar year.
2. Overview of the Orange County Charter provisions relating to the Charter Review Commission.
3. Overview of Sunshine, Public Records, and Gift Laws.
4. Overview of Orange County Advisory Boards.
Orange TV9860 Universal BlvdOrlando, FL. 32819Email: OTVmail@ocfl.netPhone: (407) 685-9000
All e-mail sent to this address becomes part of Orange County public record. Comments received by our e-mail subsystem can be read by anyone who requests that privilege. In compliance with "Government in the Sunshine" laws, Orange County Government must make available, at request, any and all information not deemed a threat to the security of law enforcement agencies and personnel.