I. CONSENT AGENDA
II. INFORMATIONAL ITEMS**
III. DISCUSSION AGENDA
A. COMMISSIONER'S REPORT
1. Commissioner Boyd wishes to discuss a Fee Waiver Request.
B. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. Selection of one firm and an alternate to provide Construction Engineering and Inspection Services for Phase 1 B Federal Stimulus Bridge Improvement and Fiber Optic Traffic Signal Cable Projects, Request for Proposals Y10-BOB-J2, from the following two firms, listed alphabetically:
- Page One Consultants, Inc.
- Wilbur Smith Associates, Inc. ([Public Works Department Highway Construction Division] Purchasing and Contracts Division)
2. Selection of one firm and two ranked alternates to provide Engineering Services for Malcolm Road Water Supply Facility and Transmission Main Project, Request for Proposals Y10-B12-PH, from the following five firms, listed alphabetically:
- AECOM Technical Services, Inc.
- Black & Veatch Corporation
- Camp Dresser & McKee, Inc.
- CPH Engineers, Inc.
- Tetra Tech, Inc. ([Utilities Department Utilities Engineering Division] Purchasing and Contracts Division)
3. Selection of one firm and two ranked alternates to provide International Drive Transit Lanes Preliminary Engineering Study and Final Engineering Design Phase I (from Destination Parkway to Sand Lake Road), Request for Proposals Y1 O-B13-CH, from the following five firms, listed alphabetically:
- Bowyer-Singleton & Associates, Inc.
- Dyer, Riddle, Mills & Precourt. Inc.
- HDR Engineering. Inc.
- Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc.
- The LPA Group, Inc. ([Public Works Department Public Works Engineering Division] Purchasing and Contracts Division)
4. Selection of two firms and two ranked alternates to provide Continuing Professional Services for Environmental Site Assessment and Remediation, Request for Proposals Y10-903-EZ, from the following twelve firms, listed alphabetically:
- E-Sciences, Inc.
- Gator Engineering and Aquifier Restoration, Inc.
- HSW Engineering, Inc.
- Mactec Engineering and Consulting, Inc.
- Nodarse & Associates, Inc.
- PPM Consultants, Inc.
- Professional Services Industries, Inc. (PSI)
- Shaw Environmental, Inc.
- Stillwater Technologies, Inc.
- Universal Engineering Sciences, Inc.
- URS Corporation Southern
Y10-903 JV ([County Administration Risk Management Division] Purchasing and Contracts Division)
C. COMMUNITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES DEPARTMENT
1. Approval and execution by the Mayor of Contract for Sale and Purchase between Park Place at Hunter's Creek, LLC and Orange County, and approval of Warranty Deed from Park Place at Hunter's Creek, LLC to Orange County, and authorization to disburse funds to pay purchase price and closing costs and perform all actions necessary and incidental to closing. and utilize approximately $12,000 to secure the site with fencing and gates. District 1. (Parks and Recreation Division)
2. Census 2010 Final Report. (Neighborhood Services Division)
D. GROWTH MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
ADJOURN AS THE BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS AND RECONVENE AS THE ORANGE COUNTY COMMUNITY REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY
1. Approval of the Third Addendum to Agreement between the Orange County Community Redevelopment Agency and the Orange Blossom Trail Development Board, Inc. regarding Redevelopment Activities on Behalf of the CRA extending the agreement for an additional two-year term ending September 30, 2012. District 6. (Orange County Community Redevelopment Agency)
ADJOURN AS THE ORANGE COUNTY COMMUNITY REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY AND RECONVENE AS THE BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
September 2, 2010 Board of Zoning Adjustment Recommendations
V. PUBLIC HEARINGS
1. Amending Orange County Code, Chapter 30, pertaining to school concurrency vested rights, Case No: PH-ORD-34
2. Amending Orange County Code, Chapter 30, pertaining to concurrency management to implement school concurrency, Case No: PH-ORD-35
B. Conservation Area Impact
3. Applicant: Keene's Pointe Community Association, Inc., 9757 Carillon Park Drive, after-the-fact Class I Wetlands Permit, District 1
Public hearing scheduled for 5:01 p.m.
Second Library Budget Public Hearing