• Invocation - County Mayor
• Public Comment*
I. CONSENT AGENDA
• Recognition of Visitors from 1st Presbyterian Church
II. INFORMATIONAL ITEMS*
III. DISCUSSION AGENDA
A. FAMILY SERVICES DEPARTMENT
1. Discussion re: Citizens' Commission for Children Annual Report. (Citizens' Commission for Children Division)
B. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. Orlando/Orange County Convention and Visitors Bureau Annual Report.
2. Approval of 2012 NBA All-Star Game Letter of Understanding between Orlando Magic, Orlando/Orange County Convention & Visitors Bureau, City of Orlando, Orange County Sheriffs Office, and Orange County, on one hand, and NBA Entertainment, on other hand, in connection with events and activities scheduled for February 15 through February 29, 2012. (Convention Center)
A. FAMILY SERVICES DEPARTMENT (Continued)
2. Approval of the Cooperative Agreement for Comprehensive Community Mental Health Services for Children and Their Families Program between the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) and Orange County; and approval of 10 additional positions to support the Cooperative Agreement. (Youth & Family Services Division)
• Presentation of Employee Service Awards to: Patria Morales (25), Office of Management and Budget, County Administration; Dolores Marie Maggi (20), Security Operations, Corrections; Cynthia M. Watkins (20), Youth & Family Services, Laura Ann Baumgartner (20), Arlene Lynette Mincey (30), Head Start, Linda Asencio (30), Community Action, Robert M. Shortt (25), Regional History Center, Family Services; Jeffrey A. Ingram (30), Operations, Fire Rescue; Leroy Lewis Beavers (20), Fiscal and Administration, Public Works; Kenneth M. Perkins (20), Water, and Yvonne Mho Ngo Vo (20), Water Reclamation, Utilities Presentation of Government Fleet magazine's "Green Fleet Award" and "Fleet Environmental Leadership Award"
• Proclamation: World AIDS Day
• Green Fleet & Fleet Environmental Leadership Awards
3. Water Management District Watering Restrictions Policies.
C. HEALTH SERVICES DEPARTMENT
1. Medicaid Update. (Health Services Division)
B. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR (Continued)
4. West Orange Airport Authority Funding Request.
D. UTILITIES DEPARTMENT
1. Solid Waste Transfer Station Update. (Solid Waste Division)
November 5, 2009 Board of Zoning Adjustment Recommendations
V. PUBLIC HEARINGS
A. Shoreline Alteration/Dredge and Fill
1. Applicant: Frank and Donna Kellmann, Lake Irma, permit, District 5
2. Applicant: Mojib and Zahida Kirmani, Lake Tibet-Butler, permit, District 1
3. Applicant: Masters Condo Association, Inc., Lake Tibet, permit, District 1