• Invocation - District 1
• Presentation of proclamation designating the week of October 23 through October 31, 2007 as Red Ribbon Week
I. CONSENT AGENDA
II. INFORMATIONAL ITEMS*
III. DISCUSSION AGENDA
A. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. Approval of Arts and Cultural Affairs Funding Recommendations. (Arts and Cultural Affairs Office) Page 281 -288
2. Selection of three firms and one alternate to provide General Liability/Tort Legal Counsel Services, Request for Proposals Y7-1096-LC, from the following seven firms, listed alphabetically:
• Broussard, Cullen, DeGailler and Eagan, P.A.
• Cooney, Mattson, Lance, Blackburn, Richards and O'Connor, P.A.
• Dean, Ringers, Morgan & Lawton, P.A.
• Grower, Ketchan, Rutherford, Bronson, Eide and Telan, P.A.
• McEwan, Martinez and Dukes, P.A.
• Stump Webster Law, P.A.
• Zimmerman, Kiser and Sutcliffe, P.A.
([Risk Management Division] Purchasing and Contracts Division) Page 289-293
3. Selection of one firm and one alternate to provide Construction Manager at Risk Services for the Medical Examiner's Office, District Nine, Request for Proposals Y7-828-CD, from the following two firms, listed alphabetically:
• The Robins & Morton Group
• Wharton-Smith, Inc.
([Capital Projects Division] Purchasing and Contracts Division) Page 294-299
B. GROWTH MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
1. Orange County Infill Master Plan. All Districts (Planning Division) Page 300-301
C. PUBLIC SAFETY
1. Integrated Criminal Justice Information System Update. Page 302
D. PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
1. Selection of process for the installation of red light enforcement equipment in Orange County. All Districts. (Traffic Engineering Division) Page 303
Board of Zoning Adjustment Recommendations; October 4, 2007
V. PUBLIC HEARINGS
A. Petition to Vacate
1. Applicant: David F. Shaw, No. 07-16, portion of right-of-way, District 5
B. Planning and Zoning Commission Board-Called
2. Applicant: Dianne Kramer, The Crenshaw School Planned Development; Case RZ-07-02-009; August 16, 2007; District 1
C. Preliminary Subdivision Plan
3. Lake Ola Grove Planned Development - Lake Ola Grove Preliminary
Subdivision, District 2
4. Estates at Wekiva Planned Development - Estates at Wekiva Preliminary Subdivision-and-Joint Use Stormwater Retention Area Agreement, District 2
D. Substantial Change
5. Applicant: Lance Bennett, Signature Lakes Planned Development/Land Use Plan; amend plan; District 1; continued from October 2, 2007
E. Planning and Zoning Commission Board-Called
6. Applicant: Andrew DeCandis, Timber Creek Relief High School Planned
Development; Case RZ-07-06-049; August 16, 2007; District 5
F. Planning and Zoning Commission Board-Called
7. Applicant: Phil Bland, Faith Assembly of God Planned Development; Case RZ-07-08-069; August 16, 2007; District 3
G. Substantial Change Public Hearing
8. Applicant: Dianne Kramer, Ginn Planned Development/Land Use Plan,
amend plan, District 4; continued from August 28 and September 18, 2007
9. Amending Orange County Code, Sections 23-122, 23-124, and 23-141, pertaining to School Impact Fee