OUR MISSION & VALUES AS ORANGE COUNTY EMPLOYEES
Our mission is to serve the citizens of Orange County and our guests with integrity, honesty, fairness and professionalism. We are committed to engaging our citizens in the decision making process in order to earn their trust and improve our quality of life.
We are proud to serve the public. Our shared values help us deliver on the promise of exceptional service. We expect and demonstrate:
- Fairness: Serve the public with fairness and honesty.
- Work ethic: Work hard and give your best every day.
- Integrity & character: Maintain the highest standards and display respect for the County, your co-workers and the public.
- Excellence & innovation: Provide efficient and cost effective services. New ideas are welcome and encouraged.
- Professionalism & accountability: Take pride in serving the public and in yourself. Deliver measurable results that matter.
Human Resources, Internal Operations Centre I, 450 E. South Street, Orlando, FL. 32801. Phone: (407) 836-5661.